Sport Design Sweden is a design agency that uses clothes to give brands a boost in terms of visibility and recognition. We strive to keep our design and product range up-to-date by constantly looking for new inspiration, and we keep a close eye on trends in the fashion world. All sales are made by our dedicated and hard-working project managers who travel far and wide to meet with our clients, both old and new, and they are always on the lookout for new prospects.
Sport Design Sweden’s main concept and focus has always been clear: to deliver great merchandise collections to sport clubs, summer and winter destinations and events. Our goal is to be the best in the world, and we hope you want to be a part of the journey.
Looking to work with a fun and creative group of people?
We are always looking for talented people!
Submit an open application by sending us your CV.
Sales Project Manager – Ski & College for our Denver Office
About Sport Design Sweden
We design and produce high-quality custom apparel for sports clubs and ski resorts worldwide. We believe merchandise should be held to the same design and quality standards as major international brands. We work closely with our customers to build unique collections that grow their brands.
Sport Design Sweden started in 2008, and since then, our business has grown quickly. Our customers include clubs in major sports leagues throughout Europe and North America (e.g., Liverpool, Manchester City, and Chicago Blackhawks), local grassroots teams, and resorts worldwide (e.g., Aspen and Chamonix). We are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with a North American office in Denver, CO.
Are you passionate about sport, and in particular skiing? Do you like to travel and create strong relationships with customers? Are you organized and a good project manager? Then we want to talk to you! We are facing an exciting future of growth in the US, where you will have an opportunity to influence and grow with the company.
About the position
As we expand our business in the US, we are looking for a Sales Project Manager to join our small but growing team in Denver. This person will be responsible for cultivating new relationships and maintaining existing relationships with a primary focus on our ski and college divisions.
The responsibilities are a mix of project management and sales. As the direct point of contact to the customer, you will work closely with our customers to relay their creative input to our design and production teams in Sweden to effectively manage the process from initial meeting to delivery. This means you will manage all aspects of the sales function, from new lead generation to sales, support current customers, post-sales reporting, and up-sell.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promote the continued revenue growth of Sport Design Sweden, Inc.
- Cultivating new relationships, managing and maintaining existing relationships
- Identifying opportunities to grow existing markets and finding new avenues for growth
- Collaborate with clients, and our different departments at SDS (production, design, logistics)
- Perform sales presentations to prospective customers.
- Have confidence in presenting and enjoy meeting new people/building relationships
- Have an energetic, positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and grow
- Be detail orientated and organized with the ability to be able to handle a varied workload
- Have an ability to deliver high-quality work in a timely and precise manner
- Excellent computer skills (especially Excel)
- Able to work independently and collaboratively as a team
- Be humble, authentic, and lead with a team-first approach
- Knowledge and passion for the ski and/or College industry
- Self-starter who can work independently and is a fast learner
- Have strong communication skills (oral and written)
- 2+ years of experience within sales, merchandise sales, or the ski industry is necessary
To us, it’s essential to build a culture where we can learn from each other and do so regularly in our new Denver office (located in RiNo). However, you will have the flexibility of a hybrid workplace if you wish so. Eligibility to work in the United States (as determined by the US Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification requirements) is required. You need to be able to travel up to 30% of the time. A valid driver’s license is required. Many of our customers love for us to visit just as much as we do.
Salary and Benefits
At Sport Design Sweden, we believe people do their best work when supported in their efforts to live a healthy life.
- All full-time employees get 100% company-paid health insurance
- Paid time off for 11 federal holidays
- 25 days “use it or lose it” vacation policy
- Company-wide trip to Sweden at least once a year
- Salary range $45,000 – $65,000 + bonus
Sport Design Sweden is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment and celebrating the diversity of our teammates.
As we are reviewing applications and interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis, we ask you to kindly send your application as soon as possible and no later than September 15th, 2022.